Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Quarantine Birthday, May 26th, 2020

    As I feared, my plans of spending my birthday at the beach with my gyarusa were crushed this year. We technically could go, but it's just not safe to at this time. So as many people are doing, I turned to Google Hangouts and social media to celebrate!
    May 24th, I hosted an online birthday party! We played Cards Against Humanity and chatted, having some drinks and snacks as we hung out. It was so nice because even though half of my friends didn't know the other half, everyone got along and it was really just several hours of complimenting each other and spreading positive vibes. It was so so so nice, and I loved it!
    For this hangout I wanted to do banba again, with my new hair extensions!! Here is the look:





    On May 25th, I met up with my friend Jonathon (IG sentaaoftheuniverse) and we had a picnic in the park, before driving around finding cool places to take pictures and videos! I got this dress at a thrift store back in February, and decided to mix Rokku and Manba!! I really love how it came out!






    On May 26th, my actual birthday, we went to the lake! My parents have a boat, so we spent the day cruising around and swimming. Which was good because it was 100 degrees that day!!! The shaved side of my head got sunburned that day so that was super fun!!!


    I feel a little bummed now that it's over, not going to lie!!! I had looked forward to it a lot and now that everything is canceled the rest of the year, it sucks not having plans to look forward to. So I think I'll have to plan more livestreams and hangouts!!! 
    Here are some more photos from the week! Thanks for reading!




Thank you to gyaru.posting on Instagram for this cute edit!!!!

2 comments:

  1. THREE CHEERS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GAL!!。.:☆*:・'ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ that red dress is to die for, it was made for you!!!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you still managed to have some fun! Getting creative is the only way you can still do things safely! Hope it will be better next year! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete