Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

10 Weeks Of Gyaru Blogging: Inspirations!

Oh man, gyaru inspirations?? Incoming photo spam!!!
I'm absolutely horrible with names and faces, so no names are listed, apologies! If you want to know who someone is I can try to find out for you! 
Here are the photos that have inspired me and continue to inspire me as I live my gyaru life!

Gaijin gals -
Lillie-Joe! IG: lillie_joe
Definitely the biggest inspo as I was starting out gal! I wanted to be just as extreme!




Current inspo:
Nene <3 IG: yanchagal
Aesthetic goals!!! Embodying gyaru in every photo!




Other inspo:





























Do you recognize any of these gals?? What inspires your gyaru journey? 

2 comments:

  1. Gehako~ forever an icon ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ and Akarin (?) I think that's her name lol her makeup style is pretty cool to me! I don't see eyeshapes like that very often. I think seeing unique gyaru makeup is what inspires me to get better at gyaru makeup.
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommmgggg what are the names of the gyaru???? I never got to learn a lot of names but they are amazing and goals :O
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete