Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Share the Love!

    For week 5 of 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging, it's time to introduce 3 gals from the comm! I chose these gals based on how absolutely sweet and lovely they are. I've been able to speak with each one personally and I'm so happy to have them in the comm!

Amiman



This darling girl is a chameleon!! From agejo to banba, she is absolutely fluid and beautiful in every single style. So sweet and kind, and just an angel!
Instagram: amii.iman
https://www.facebook.com/suki.ami ottokake.tumblr.com https://vm.tiktok.com/w2Qk4K/ aliceingyaruland.blogspot.com


Nene



MY DARLING FRIEND! Nene is the sweetest, most encouraging gal you'll find. If you want a super strong, amazing gal aesthetic, she's your gal! And if you want someone to hype up your every look, she's your gal too!!
Instagram: yanchagal


Cattea



I've had the honor and pleasure of working with Cattea on the Papillon staff, and she is a ray of sunshine!! Always a sweetheart, and an encouragement, she is a gem in the comm!
Instagram: cattea.gal.hime

    I hope you find some inspiration in these gals! They're all amazing friends to have, and I'm so happy to have them in the comm and in my gal life!

3 comments:

  1. WAHHH I LOVE YOU <3 YOU'RE ONE OF THE GREATEST GALS I'VE EVER MET:')

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that I screamed upon reading this ♥ Kelsey YOU'RE the sweetest!!! Your presence alone makes me happy but your words never fail to lift my spirits! (I love the gal comm, y'all are the best!) (; ω ; )ヾ(´∀`* )
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss three of my fave gals 🙌❤💕 So many great looks and they're all such sweethearts 💖

    ReplyDelete