Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Easy Manba Makeup ft. Tuxedo Sam!

    For 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging weeks 2 and 3, here is a makeup tutorial as well as a list of favorite products (all used in the tutorial)! This may not be "every day" for most people, but I believe it is simple and straightforward and easily modified to your wishes!
    May 12th is Tuxedo Sam's birthday!! So I was happy to get to use him for my gyaru x Sanrio look, and I wish him a wonderful birthday! I hope you enjoy, let me know if you use the tutorial!


Products:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 90
Ben Nye translucent setting powder
Colourpop no filter concealer Fair00
Too Faced Chocolate Bonbons (Mocha and Bordeaux)
Wet n Wild Megaliner black liquid
Twinkle Lash D-6
Kiss 01 Lashes

1. Foundation and setting powder!

2. Use the concealer and a small angled brush to carve out the shapes you want!
Blend onto your cheeks with your finger.

3. Contour the nose with eyeshadow and connect it to the eyebrows so it is all one shape.
Carve out your new eyebag with the same eyeshadow!

4. Apply light blue eyeshadow on the inner half of your eye,
darker blue on the outer half!

5. Cover your whole eyelid with black liquid liner.
Pause to admire your beauty!

6. Create the lower eyeliner shape!
Follow your eyeshape for the inner half, then droop it.

7. Eyelashes! I’ve stacked 6 pairs on top and one upper pair on the bottom.

8. Use the white concealer on your lips!
Done!


    Who's your favorite Sanrio character? I love Tuxedo Sam and Keroppi!
    If you're interested in joining the 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging, check out http://emixlea.blogspot.com/2020/04/10-weeks-of-gyaru-blogging.html

3 comments:

  1. Omg this is such a good look! You're so creative and I love how you always go for bright colours <3

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on your Insta and fell in love!!!! Tuxedo Sam is one of my older favorites! I used to be obsessed with him as a child cause my pediatrician had a toy of him at the office! But I think my ultimate fave is Usahana <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look so
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete