Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2020

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Week 1!

I may be new to blogging, but I'm already loving it! And when Lea released this "10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging" post, I knew I had to join! Week 1 is Favorite Outfit/s so here are a few of mine!

Coat: Alba Rosa
Bag: Alba Rosa
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Demonia

Shirt: D.I.A
Belt: D.I.A
Shorts: WalMart
Legwarmers: Handmade
Shoes: Demonia

Dress: Handmade
Purse: Sanrio

Wig: Handmade
Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Vest: Thrifted
Bow: Bodyline
Skirt: Bodyline
Shoes: Demonia

Coat: Alba Rosa
Shirt: Alba Rosa
Pants: Lip Service
Shoes: Demonia
Bag: Thrifted

If you're interested in joining check out: http://emixlea.blogspot.com/2020/04/10-weeks-of-gyaru-blogging.html

3 comments:

  1. Omgggg I actually remember, outfit #2 and #3 were the first pictures I had seen of you! ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ Immediately I was like "GOALS!" I can't believe those legwarmers were handmade!! Excited to read the rest of your updates~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ami-chan! This is amazing!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits are sooo colorful! I love them all! Check out my post! https://sions.life/2020/05/01/favorite-gyaru-ish-outfits/

    ReplyDelete