Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Try An Oldschool Style!

    Hello again! Ahhhh, this is a little late because of summer classes starting for me. But I'm super happy with how it turned out so I hope you enjoy it anyway!

    For my oldschool style I tried.........SENTAA. Well, sentaa/manba style! I've always wanted to try it, however I wasn't really sure I could pull it off, had no idea what look to do, and on and on. But I'm so glad I decided to try it out! Here were my inspiration photos:




    AND..................THE RESULT:



    I had to make some purikura right!!!! Here are some plain shots:



    I really love how this turned out. It was so easy, since I didn't have to add liner or lashes!!! But so much fun. I think I'll definitely be trying it again just for fun!

    What oldschool style do you want to try?? Would you ever try a gyaruo look??

1 comment:

  1. Spot on!!! I love the jewels in your makeup~ ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete